❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

Farewell to flight MH370
Monday 24 March 2014 @ 17:56
Hi.

8 March 2014, the most shocking news hits the country - Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 went missing on its way to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur. Every single Malaysian pray for all of them and the hope is always there to finally hear the news of MH370 coming home safely. But my dream was shattered, our dream was shattered for seeing everyone on the plane to finally be on the ground again and return to their waiting family members. 24 March 2014, after 17 days of searching for the missing airplane, another heartbreaking news was announced - MH370's last journey was at the Southern Indian Ocean, no survivors. All of our dreams was shattered to billions of pieces, especially the family members. My heart sank after watching the news, it was unbelievable. I have been thinking that there's always hope and that miracle will happen but after what had happened, there is nothing left to say. This tragedy has nothing to do with anyone close with me, but we all can feel the pain. After what had happened, let's all join hands and pray for all the passengers and cabin crew involved. Also pray for the family members becausethey are the one that needed support more than anybody else. My prayers goes to all of them and condolences to all the family members. It's been a long journey, MH370. I'm sure you're tired of flying so far to Indian Ocean. You take a good rest now. You will always be a history that not anyone of all of us will ever forget. Farewell, MH370. :')

Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit