❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

just came back
Saturday 5 April 2014 @ 05:58
Hi.

hey guys. and by that i mean hello-its-been-forever-since-i-wrote-anything-here kind of hi. but anyway, hi. i mean, it's been so tiring and i'm just so exhausted with life sometimes i just want to sleep for a week or so or something. besides all those tiring things going on with me, i have a probably good news. exam is over, like three or four weeks ago. was pretty happy with my results actually. got an A minus for my English (which, literally pisses Nickson off cuz we got the same marks, only that I got one mark higher than his last year), A+ for Moral and Civic (which I think you can get an A+ so easily), B minus for Geography, B+ for BM (our teacher got so mad she pinched me so hard on my arms), C+ for my Chinese (wasn't expecting this but yay anyway cuz I passed) and the funniest thing is I got a D flat for my Maths cuz I suck at Maths I can't do anything about it. Mom didn't know yet cuz she'll be pissed if she knew so I'd better shut my mouth. Overall, everything is good. Just for my Maths, Von got so mad cu I only got 21 when he'd get a C or B. not wanting to mention anything that happened during the holidays, i just really am exhausted right now. bye for now. 

Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit