❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

-
Monday 22 December 2014 @ 06:09
Hi.

A brief update on the recent happenings in 'life'. Idk if I should call my life a life anymore. So I have like 2 more weeks to spare before hell begins - school. I hate school. Everything about it. Ya know people start getting excited by this time but not me

I have more fangirl feels for the past months, I mean, the feels of shipping a Korean guy with another Korean guy. These days there's alot of Kaisoo and Taohun feels. (Although I want my favorite Hunhan otp to keep on sailing although the deer isn't in the group anymore.) Also busy with writing fanfics. Stresses me out because I have two long and short fanfics to write and some imagines lingering in my mind I haven't put it into words yet.

The first one is a Chanyeol fanfic and the other one is Hunhan. (Look at how much I wanted Hunhan to sail back.) I wrote a few imagines but the story is a bit ridiculous since pretty much all my works are one-shots so it's pretty bad. And MAMA, if anyone still remember bits of it. Made me cry and jump and lose my voice because of screaming and crying and fangirling. Literally life. 

image

*chokes*

I went to get my exam result today. I'm happy with 5As. Although mom promised to get me a new phone if I get more but nevermind, my dream wasn't even needing the requirement of high exam grades so...

image

I don't think I need to study that hard but I just need to practice to make my dream come true. Since my family literally was the smart ass kids and mom has a pretty high expectation on me but LOL look at my grades. But she's pretty cool when she saw my grades. (And she knew I wanted to be a singer but she just wanted me to do something better than that.) 

Maybe wait for another two years and see where I'm going and then take my own way from that. I might get single in a few more months just you wait cuz literally being in a relationship is harder than fangirling. I mean fangirling makes me cry and all but being in a relationship is just...so hard. 

image

Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit