❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

the last month of 2013
Friday 13 December 2013 @ 22:27
Hi.

Don't Let The Muggles Get You Down. | via Tumblr

The last month in 2013. The most torturing yet the most blessed year of my life. I don't want to rewind all the times of this year because I think it's torturing to remember back and write them all. 

Well, I am on a mission to get a new phone for myself. I'm not so sure if mom will let me buy something (especially something expensive that costs me hundreds of ringgit.) online. I added this Facebook account, she's a Sabah native but lives in Semenanjung and she sells cellphones with low prices. Even though it's a clone, the settings and function were all the same with the original one. 

I trusted her because of other people's testimony on her phones, and I know I can let my mom let me buy her cellphones. OMG I want it so badly. 

I WANT A NEW PHONE SO BADLY. 

OKAY, I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY. JUST IN CASE IF YOU'RE SEARCHING FOR A NEW PHONE WITH A LOW PRICE, YOU CAN GO AND SEARCH FOR HER. TRUSTABLE AND QUALITY GUARANTEED. 

HER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT : MELODY GADGET

photo source : weheartit

Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit