❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

Makeup : Everyday Look!
Friday 6 December 2013 @ 18:24
Hi.

P/S: I'm not a pro, and I just draw some line on my lids like crap and voila!

I hate spoiling my time with some useless foundation that totally didn't work out for my skin tone and I totally hate them because they make my face look cake-y. I don't apply makeup everyday but when I do, I make it simple and not too dramatic. So today I'll be doing a makeup tutorial for your everyday look. It's simple and fast and you don't have to spend 30 minutes to do it because this makeup tutorial took only 10 minutes or less if you do it fast. (Har har.)

I can't go a day without applying sunscreen on my face. I'll have an oily skin for the rest of the day so to avoid that, apply sunscreen first. I'm using a Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish with SP25++. Okay, it didn't have SPF 30++ but I don't want to use a sunscreen with lots of SPF because sometimes I don't know, I just feel like my face is so sticky. So the container looks like this: 


Why I buy it? You can apply it on your face if you have a normal or dry skin and it contains SPF too that can protect your skin and it's suitable for teenagers. You can just apply it in the morning and look fabulous in school because we Malaysian school girls can't apply makeup to school so we look like a disastrous, hideous girls in the morning. I bought this one all the way from Korea which I bought from a duty free shop and it costs about 21,000 won and that means about RM63 so it's quite pricey because it's from KOREA. Okay whatever. Apply it on your face delicately.

Second, put on some BB cream. It works like foundation but I think BB cream is easier because it's liquid and it didn't leave your face looking cake-y. I'm currently using Garnier Instant Fairness BB Moisturizer that has a similar color to my skin tone. Apply it delicately to your face. You can use either a applying sponge or a brush. You can put the cream to your face in dots or squeeze out some cream to your hand and apply to your face using your finger. If you're using CC cream, apply it the same way. 

I'm not a pro so I don't use concealer or primer or anything like that. A sunscreen and BB cream is enough for my skin because I'm afraid of putting too much of makeup because it can damage your skin.

You can either use a mascara or eye liner for your eye look. I don't use eye shadow because I want it to look simple and natural. The eye liner I'm using is Silkygirl 20 Hours Eye Liner in the colour 01 Blackest Black. I'm such a big fan of black eye liners because it just gives your face an elegant look or dramatic look.

Close your eyes and try to draw the line as close to the eyelashes as possible. I'm using my senses to draw the line and it works so don't rush. Or, you can use a mascara. I'm using Silkygirl Eye Opener Mascara.

I don't always use mascara because I want my natural look to be easy and light. I apply mascara and then I have a heavy eyelashes so I just apply it on parties or weddings and stuffs. This is waterproof one so if you cried or anything, the mascara will be there. (Ha ha.) Curl your eyelash first and delicately apply your mascara.

For blusher, I'm using Silkygirl Shimmer Duo Blusher. Smile, and then apply them to the apples of your cheek. But don't apply too much because you'll end up looking a bit weird. 

And then lastly, lip gloss. You can also use lipstick but to look natural, pick out the soft colours or nude colour. The lip gloss I'm using is Lip Ice Color Gloss and it's liquid so I think it's easier. 


Easily apply it to your lips and them apply some lip balm to protect your lips. It also contains SPF so it's easier. 

So this is my own ideas and I use these actually but not everyday but if you do apply makeup everyday, you can use this tutorial. You can look simple and natural yet beautiful and you can still protect your skin. 




Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit