❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

2013, lists of things that made my 2013
Wednesday 1 January 2014 @ 04:47
Hi.

First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys. Yes, tomorrow is school day and we're back to all the days when we're stressed because of those stupid PBS assignments. ugh. By the way, here's the list of things that totally made my 2013 a wonderful and joyous year. 

- 1st January 2013, I don't know why but I have that stupid feeling of happiness.
- 10th February 2013, I met that one guy that I love to death. Can't believe it's our 1 year anniversary next month. Well well, times goes fast. 
- 28th February 2013, choral speaking competition and again, we got first runner up when we only practiced for 10 days. 
- April 2013, can't remember the date but it's the first time in my life that I lead 38 people on Malay choral speaking. I learned a lot.
- 17th to 23th November 2013, I went to a foreign country for the very first time in my life and it's one of the best times of my life. I can't wait to come back to South Korea in probably 10 years from now haha
- 25th December 2013, always my favourite day of the year because we all can gather in our kampung and have fun.
- 31st December 2013, we all wish for a better year and have a little food party.

That's it! I hope I will have a successful and joyous and so does you guys! Have a pleasent 2014!


Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit