❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

him and all
Tuesday 14 January 2014 @ 06:49
Hi.

M...

For once in my life, I have never thought that a guy can mean the world to me. Thinking back, he spins my world around but I think that he is a blessing.

Triple V, yes he is. I've been having a huge crush on him since forever. Who couldn't fall for that guy who is so sweet but tough at the same time with that dimples when he smile? It was 4 years ago, when we were just two eleven years old kids. I think it's a joke, I'm just eleven. How can an eleven years old kid no anything but have fun? Of course I told my closest friends about how I feel and they think of the same thing as well - it was a joke. But seriously I think I was blessed to know him at the first place. I mean, I never knew him, but I suddenly do. I don't know how that happens. I let it go because you know, I'm too young. (And still, I'm too young now but who cares?) It took me forever to see him again. 

10th February 2013, that date that I will always going to remember. It's too fast at first, I think I rushed. (I'm such an impatient creature. That's my problem.) I just...I don't know. Move on? But it lasted for five months and suddenly it starts to get into my brain, "This is some real thing going on." I don't know what makes him like me, I mean, he likes me. Aren't that crazy enough because for my whole life, I have never thought that a guy would like me - ever. He's all around me in everything that I do and I can definitely say that now, he is a part of my life. He makes everything easier. 

Talk about what he has. I love his hair. His hair grows so fast that he'll change hairstyles a lot as well. I love his dimples, I never have dimples so I envy him so much. I love his smile. His silly smile can make my day. I love his laugh. He's just like a little kid when he laughs, and I love the fact that he has that thing in him. Well, I love him. I love everything about him. Just everything. 

I once thought of letting go because the pressure is too hard for me to take - he always managed to give me a trillion reasons of why I shouldn't. This word that he always say to me; "You don't have to worry. I chose you instead of so many girls." It surely is touching, and it's like the first time that a guy ever told me something like that. When I'm thinking of letting him go, I also give myself tons of reasons why I shouldn't let go of him. He's the only guy that can actually make me blush, and I don't blush a lot. He's the first guy that made me cry, just because of his joke to test me. I wish I know that in the first place. He's the only guy that knows me more than I know myself. 

He's been supporting me through a lot of things, he's been hurting my feelings through a lot of things, and mostly, he's been there for me no matter what. I think we're two people with the same but different attitude, the same feelings towards each other and I love that. I know that this is cheesy and might sound cliche, but he is the right one for me. He's just the type of guy that I love. He's just that guy that I can talk to whenever I want. 

Well, Mr Triple V, it's been the hardest times of my life being with you. You hurt my feelings that even breathing feels like a knife stabbing my heart. Being with you is a pain in the ass but being with you is the only thing that I have ever wanted. You are the blessing in my life, you are the pain in my life, and you are the happiness in my life.

Happy 11th months anniversary you little cutie wolverine. 

Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit