❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

new phone
Tuesday 4 February 2014 @ 04:40
Hi.

Hi. Based on the title above, you'd know what I'll be saying. I got a new phone!! Yayyyy. Hmm okay so I've been telling you guys about how much I want a new phone because my Samsung Corby one is great but it's difficult to go online and download stuffs and then my iPhone 5C can't even send messages! I ended up begging my parents and when they say yes, they told me that they'd cut my monthly allowance by half so I have to practically starve in school. But the good thing is, I'll probably get skinny. Anyway, here's the look of my phone : 


Samsung Galaxy Core Duos. I know right? Ha ha. I actually bought Sony Xperia J at first but then it hanged and lagged a lot so I send my phone to the store and then changed my phone to this one which probably cost me about RM225. I love this phone but then there's no internet, dumb Celcom. And Maxis as well. Ugh.

But then, if this phone got broken EVER again, I have another phone of my dream. Which I guess is everybody's dream phone. A preview : 


iPhone 5s, which I know is quite pricey and if I did bought it before, I'd probably starve myself until I graduate from high school. But anyway, I just love this phone with the design and all that elegant stuff going on. And loving the home button because it's so different from the others! OMG. Just a gulp. Everything about this phone is pure perfect and I just...I don't know. Burst into tears if I do get this phone? Awh mai gawd. *jaw drops*

I probably love this or Xperia Z or his siblings, because of the camera quality and also it's waterproof so you can just feel free to take it underwater, take a photo and Instagram it. How cool is that? I go crazy over gadgets so mind me. 

I'm still grateful for my first ever smartphone. Oh thank you mom and dad. I am so ready to starve for the next few months of my life. Ready to get skinny! Ha ha. 

Bye guys. Idk what to say now wtf so tired anyway, bye. 


Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit