❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

one year baby
Sunday 2 February 2014 @ 04:48
Hi.

Aloha. First of all, a very happy Chinese New Year to all of you, and don't forget my angpau, if you are married. Ha ha. Okay so today, as the title says it all, I'm talking about my boyfriend and I's first year of anniversary. Hey, that means this relationship is the longest that I have ever had. 

I just remember all the flashbacks when we were 11. I freaking like him so damn much (but then he likes another girl and that sucks especially when I thought that he knows that I like him when actually he's not.) I've known him since I was little so yes, we're kind of like best friends plus partner in crime plus meant-to-be kind of couple. I spend 2 years thinking that he thought I like him, and then spent another year where I didn't even meet him for the whole year. That's not amazing, being away with the person that I like no matter who I'm dating. (Mind my playgirl-ness, ha ha I'm just a kid anyway so duh.) Then he came back after a year, and he looks amazingly different from the 11 year-old kid to a 14-year-old kid. He is. 

He's once a dream of mine. A dream that I thought I can never achieve, the dream that will always be something impossible. (He is so freaking cute, at least, for me, because there's girls in our school that likes him.) And when he came into my life, he changed everything. Everything from how I think of love as being 'childish', 'bullshit', 'heart-breaking', bla bla bla. He taught me that when you love someone with all your heart and might, you don't care about yourself, you will only care about that person. His feelings, his health, his everything. 

Some people, I guess, thought that we were too small for anything like love, or dating, or both. But I don't care, all that I have ever cared for, is him, and all that I love, is him. This might sound cheesy, but I know that all my life, I have never, ever love a boy the way I love him. I love him, inside and outside. He is the guy that I always want to be with and I will always want him until no end. 

I love the way he smiles and his smile shine so bright, his eyes that lightens up my day, his hair that felt so smooth on my hands, his hands that fits on mine so perfectly, his voice that seems to be everything that I hear, everything. I love it when we fought and his ego takes place but then breaks down; it makes me feel like he do love me. I love his imperfections, his flaws, his everything. And how much I wish he knows how much I love him.

To you, 
A very happy one year anniversary of our relationship, my dear. 
I love you -  through the deepest parts of my heart and soul, through everything that I have, through the deepest parts of the Earth. I love you.
Thank you, for always being there for me. Thank you for loving me and being caring about me. Thank you, for existing in my life. Thank you, for the blessing that you gave to my life. Thank you, for everything that you've done. And mostly, thank you, for your love that gave me the strength to go through my life. I just want to thank you, because  on that one Wednesday, you came to my heart and knock down the bricks that I have been building. 
I am sorry, that sometimes, I cannot be there for you, I don't care about you enough as much as you care about me. I'm also sorry, for sometimes, my ego takes place and it's hurting you. I am sorry for all the pain that I've caused you, all the hard times that I gave to you, and everything I did wrong that breaks your heart. Just you know, that I love you, with all my heart and soul. 
I just wish that you know how much I love you and care about you. Thank you dear, for everything. Because of you, my life is't just the go-through-another-day kind of life. Thank you, dear. I will always try to care about you more, try to be there for you no matter what, and be there in your heart, no matter what happens. 
I love you dear.
Happy one year anniversary.



Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit