❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

Random facts about me
Wednesday 5 February 2014 @ 07:23
Hi.


  • I have this bald hair until I was two years old and then my hair grew poofy and so big and curly. I hate my hair, so much.
  • I get picked on a lot when I was in primary school because of my hair and that actually developed my insecurities. 
  • I have the fear of letting people see what I like and what I choose. That makes it hard to make decisions sometimes because I'm afraid that they'll judge me because of what I choose.
  • When I was in primary school, I did pretty good in maths and science and then when I entered high school, BAM! Fails on everything. What a fun teenage life of mine.
  • I have my first relationship when I was 11. It's embarrassing.
  • I am very impatient. If I do like a guy, I'll wait for at least a couple of days and hold them all inside, but then when I just can't take it anymore, I just came to him and tell him how I feel about him and once I did that to a guy that I really, really like and then he rejected me. It's the most embarrassing moment in my life and I never talk to him, ever again.
  • I'm very specific of what I want. But then, that's my problem. I can't make a decision. Sometimes, I just let myself down so that others don't judge me. In clothes and in gadgets and in everything, I just have a little bit of OCD.
  • I want everything to be perfect.
  • I don't hold grudges on people because I think holding grudges on others won't help you on anything. It makes you feels so bad and you won't enjoy life.
  • I don't fight. But sometimes I do.
  • Sometimes I don't know what I'm talking about.
  • Between Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger, I do a lot of Twitter-ing. Mind me for my insaneness of talking to myself on Twitter because I'm weird as hell.
  • I love cute guys like Zac Efron but then I'm not such a big fan of K-pop and One Direction and Bieber and things like that. I just love Zac Efron, only.
  • I love it when all of our family members gather together in one place and have fun.


Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit