❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

sick
Sunday 3 November 2013 @ 06:34
Hi.

Aloha guys.

I think I should hire a killer to kill this pain in my throat. So actually I'm a sick pig on the bed doing nothing but grieve for my poor self. Ugh. But back to the topic, guess what, we're in our holiday mood! Study and school mood: Officially turned off for another one a half month. For me, this year's school period is a torture. But I love my friends. 

Guess what? I'm flying to Korea on the 17th of November which is awesome. I've been planning and waiting for a year for this and finally...I'm close to my dream. With no interruption from any shit, I'll go travel, clear up my mind and come back fresh like a meat. I am excited, because this is the first time that I went travelling minus my parents and siblings. All that I have is my passport, important stuffs and a leg to walk the streets of Seoul. The most amazing thing that is going to happen? I'll visit the location where they shoot the popular drama, Winter Sonata. I'm excited, can you tell?

Well that's all for now. I'm kind of tired, because I was coughing this entire day and I just want to get rid of it. 


Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit