❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

This feeling that I know I shouldn't feel
Monday 25 November 2013 @ 02:17
Hi.

So lately I've been soooooo stupid. I just knew him for about a week and he's being so good and nice to me. I've been reminding myself that I have a boyfriend and I should not feel like this, but I could never ever stop this kind of feeling. I don't know if it's really growing into something, and I don't know what I should do to get rid of this. He's just replaying in my mind like crazy and I just couldn't even stop thinking about how nice he is and how funny he is and all the stuffs about him. I want to get rid of it. I know I should keep this private, but don't you know how it feels like? It feels like a knife slowly cutting through your heart and it is painful all the time. I might sound like a bitch, or anything negative, and I just couldn't deny everything. I couldn't stop it. Oh please help me. I just...I feel so empty and guilty. 

Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit