❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

when i was your age
Friday 29 November 2013 @ 00:49
Hi.

Kid, when I was your age, a 9 year old kid, I never knew how it feels like to have a Facebook account or Twitter account. All that I know is I want to have fun with my friends. I never knew how to doll myself up, all that I know is I don't have to be pretty and I just have to play and I don't care about my look. I never knew how it feels like to have a boyfriend in such a young age, all that I know is I'm going to fight that boy and make him a loser in a rock paper scissors game. I never knew how it's like to hang out with my friends in a cafe or mall, my parents know that hanging out is not going to make us a human, a person. All that I've ever known is to meet my friends in the playground at 5 in the evening to play. I never know how it feels like to have a phone. All that I know is run to my friend's to tell them tiny little things. I never knew how it feels like to be so famous, all that I've ever known is I'm going to play as much as I could. I've never know what technology is, because barbie dolls and toys are my technology. 

Kid, now you're 9 years old. You have a Facebook account and Twitter account, you've never know how fun it is to be outside of the house and do something really fun than just sitting around in front of the computer. You apply makeup on yourself when you don't have to because you want attention when seriously, useless attention will not make you a human, a person. You have a boyfriend and you cried over a young love. You hang out with your friends but have you ever know how it feels like to hang out in the playground and doing things as if the world is yours? Now you have a phone, have you ever concerned that one day, you became so shy to even talk? You are famous and all that you're trying to do is trying to be so famous and not enjoying your life. Now you know what technology is, and soon barbie dolls and toys is just another accesories in stores. 

Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit