❝ If you think of giving up, you gave up already. - Huang ZiTao ❞

sorry not sorry
Friday 24 January 2014 @ 04:57
Hi.

p/s : the title has nothing to do with what i'm going to blog about today. 

Hi guys. Hello hello. Okay, so I have been terribly missing this guy so freaking much that it makes me breathless, I guess? I know, right? I'm just crazy and I just kind of went all over him. (Not in that way, if you know what I mean.) But seriously, hello? Where are you? I know that you're in Ranau for your Karate tournament and I feel like you're so far away. So, so, far away. I miss you. I miss you so much. We met yesterday but who cares because I still miss you now and then. 

How can you expect me to not worry about you when it's Karate and it's a high chance of you getting hurt. How dare you leaving me feeling so concerned like this. I just...I miss you. Hmm hmm hmm, feeling worried like crazy about you while you're there in Ranau. Anyway, good luck to you and take care. 

shit i truly, madly miss you right now can i just go to where you are right now? 

Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Stuff eMail

I'm not the prettiest, but you know what? I'm fabulous. Hardcore EXO fangirl. I love reading all those stuffs.

LABEL
exo fangirl feelz

Contact
Here's the links to my social media sites. I'm not always the follow-me-follow-you-back type of person but notify me for a followback!

i'm friendly, of course.

Advertisements




made with love, ayemrawi
this is credit